JAMIS Software Corporation is a leading provider of ERP software solutions designed specifically for government contractors and other project-focused organizations. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence. The company offers JAMIS Prime ERP, which is a government contract accounting software comprising finance/project accounting, time and expense management, business planning/forecasting, distribution, human capital management (HCM), CRM, and fixed asset modules. For almost 30 years, JAMIS has been partnering with top names in federal contracting, including Booz Allen Hamilton, Alion Science, Boeing, Jacobs Engineering, J&J Worldwide, IBM, M1 Support Services, Urban Institute, and many more.
JAMIS is currently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, results-oriented, and customer-service driven
Accounting & Client Services Administrator who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment. This individual will be responsible for providing assistance to our Finance/Administration and Customer Support team and maintaining daily office operations to ensure the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate should have one to three years of accounting and customer support experience with a positive attitude, the ability to maintain accurate detailed and confidential records, possess strong analytical and time management skills, be able to effectively communicate with associates at all levels, and possess the ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills.
This position is based at JAMIS Software Corporation in Boulder and reports directly to the Vice President of Finance/HR and Administration.
- Provide initial customer support by answering phone and e-mail in a timely and efficient manner.
- Direct inquiries to correct team members and/or departments.
- Collect detailed information from clients to input support cases for further review and assistance.
- Create and maintain distribution lists and records.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms.
- Provide assistance to the Executive team as requested.
- Perform basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, processing the mail, etc.
- Obtain internal approval for vendor invoices before posting them into JAMIS accounting system.
- New/ongoing vendor account maintenance, including ensuring W9s are on file for non-corporate vendors.
- Research vendor statements, inquiries and resolve any discrepancies directly with the vendor.
- Assist Finance Management with the customer collection process.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Assist with year-end audits of US operations.
- Effectively manage and execute additional special projects as required by the VP of Finance.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- One to three years of experience in the accounting or client services field.
- Have a passion for customers and an ability to champion high levels of client satisfaction.
- Ability to proactively manage priorities and goals in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional oral, written, composition, and grammatical skills.
- Great time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What we offer
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with generous employer match; and paid time off.
No relocation is applicable for this position.