JAMIS Software Corporation offers cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solutions to government contractors and other project-focused organizations. Its premier solution, JAMIS Prime ERP, delivers a fully integrated application comprised of finance/project accounting, time and expense management, business planning/forecasting, purchasing, inventory management, human capital management (HCM), customer relationship management (CRM), and fixed assets suites. JAMIS is uniquely positioned to provide scalable solutions that enable compliance with the requirements of the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). For almost 30 years, JAMIS has been partnering with top names in federal contracting, including Booz Allen Hamilton, Alion Science, Boeing, Jacobs Engineering, J&J Worldwide, IBM, M1 Support Services, Urban Institute, and many more.
We are currently looking for a results-oriented and service-driven Application Support Specialist IV to join our JAMIS Support Team! The Application Support Specialist IV is responsible for providing expert technical and consultative support to our JAMIS Prime customers and partners. The Application Support Specialist IV will be responsible for managing CRM intake issues escalated from lower-level support agents, assisting our Professional Service Team, and JAMIS Prime Partners with customer-related issues. This position requires in-depth knowledge of JAMIS Prime ERP system modules and business processes. This position works with the Application Support Manager and Prime Development Team to define solutions for report issues, enhancements and provides technical expertise to the customers. This position is responsible for performing all duties in accordance with the JAMIS Software company’s policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer client calls, resolve issues, log information into CRM support tracking software.
- Log detailed information into CRM support tracking software.
- Follow up with customers on status, and provide resolution to issues.
- Timely submittal of time cards.
- Provide level 4 support for issues that are unable to be resolved by lower support levels.
- Assist with mentoring and training lower-level support team.
- Assist with training documentation and procedure writing.
- Determine if escalation is necessary to ensure proper resolution taken place.
- Reconcile transactions, create test companies, reports, dashboards, and import and export customer’s data, Prime ERP system.
- Research and Define solutions to customer issues.
- Troubleshoot problems to a resolution and document resolution process.
- Require demonstrating sound troubleshooting skills, create and assign tasks, and escalate issues through to a documented resolution.
- Effectively manage and execute additional special projects as required.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business degree is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Job Cost Accounting, JAMIS Classic or Prime ERP systems
- Experience with the software industry and high technology sector is highly desirable.
- Must be able to define technical details, best practices, and procedures consistently and accurately.
- Expert in the use of Excel spreadsheets and Pivot tables, Windows software packages, and JAMIS Prime ERP system is a must.
- Strong attention to detail and a solid analytic skill base.
- Excellent phone and email communication skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple, shifting priorities and a large volume of technical problem resolution.
- Be an independent high-level contributor, who can function with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit strong decision-making skills and the ability to grasp and communicate complex concepts quickly and independently.
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Must have a results-oriented work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work in a small team environment.