JAMIS Software is looking for BI/Reporting Consultants that live in or very near the Fort Lauderdale, FL or San Diego, CA, or McLean, VA areas.
If you have a Controller or Accounting Manager background and are technical in nature, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Grow with our team…
The primary responsibility of the BI/Reporting Consultant is to develop and support specialized ERP reporting solutions at multiple client sites. This includes the use of various internal reporting and analytics modules within our ERP suite, as well as Microsoft PowerBI.
As BI/Reporting Consultant, you’ll work directly with the Professional Services Leadership and play a critical role in the growth and success of our consulting practice, product offering, and company.
- Participate in client implementation projects with a focus on reporting and analytics
- Perform Reporting Gap Analysis and develop solutions to bridge the gaps
- Develop new reports for clients and our ERP solution
- Provide consulting services and technical support to clients
- Participate in client, partner, and internal staff training
- Perform reporting software and testing
- Perform Data Migration services for clients
- Perform client demonstrations of reporting solutions
- Build and sustain ongoing relationships of openness and trust with clients
- Create documentation as needed by clients or project teams
- BS Degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Information Systems) or any other related field is a must; an equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable
- 3+ years of experience in government contracting, preferring a Finance or Accounting background
- Ideally would have a strong understanding of common industry standards and business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Invoicing), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment), and Business Intelligence.
- Outstanding general consulting skills (soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement)
- Knowledge of data structures
- Exceptional oral, written, composition, and grammatical skills
- Exhibit strong decision-making skills and the ability to grasp and communicate complex concepts quickly and independently
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment and comfortable with high levels of uncertainty
- Ability to travel 15%-25% of the time
- Excellent command of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to proactively manage priorities and goals in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to pass a background check
What we offer
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with generous employer match; and paid time off.
No relocation is applicable for this position.