JAMIS is looking Channel Business Consultants with ERP implementation consulting experience, preferably in a channel environment. The ideal candidate would possess 4-6 years of experience with JAMIS, Costpoint, Unanet or a similar accounting/reporting system for Government Contractors.
In this role, you will work as a partner advocate. Your success will be based on the success of our partners in delivering successful JAMIS implementations and consulting and most importantly happy JAMIS clients.
You will be the focal point for onboarding assigned partners’ consulting practices with JAMIS products. After onboarding, you will be the partner consulting liaison for both formal and informal communications with JAMIS corporate professional services, development and product management staff. Effective two-way communications will result in continuous refinement of best consulting and implementation practices with shared input with partners and JAMIS staff. JAMIS’ goal is for our partners to be equally as proficient as our own internal staff in successfully deploying our software.
This position requires helping on ERP implementations and consulting engagements with the newer partners. Normally, our partner would provide the overall project management lead. While working with partners you would always be applying JAMIS methodology and best practices.
Duties will include:
- Assist / lead partner implementations while transferring knowledge to partners
- Conducting informal and formal partner training and education
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues and develop solutions
- Expertly guide partners to the best use of JAMIS Software
- Assist with rollout of new product enhancements and releases to partners
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related major
- Excellent understanding of financial business processes within a Government Contractor
- ERP experience (power user or consultant) – preferably with JAMIS, Deltek or Unanet
- Strong communication skills, will interface with senior client level personnel
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Presentation and expectation management skills
- Technology aptitude
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Public accounting and or consulting experience (preferred but not required)
- CPA or MBA (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of FAR, CAS and DCAA guidelines (preferred but not required)
- Certified Project Management Professional (preferred but not required)