Location: McLean, VA
In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with sales, marketing, professional services, product management, customer care, and our customers. You will work with customers to assess their satisfaction, risk, identify opportunities, and recommend a plan of action. You will work with all stakeholders to scope work, identify appropriate resources, track and report progress, and communicate with customers. You will be the internal voice of the customer for support and future product releases. You will evangelize on behalf of JAMIS and influence customers at an executive level to allocate the appropriate resources to achieve their goals.
At JAMIS we value critical thinking, self-motivation, and the ability to deal with ambiguity. You should bring a cool head, GovCon background, be detail-oriented, have excellent problem-solving abilities, and be an exemplary communicator. Your operational expertise will help drive robust customer solutions and increased satisfaction. We want you to be passionate about delivering a great customer experience and love contributing to a team goal. As Customer Success Manager, you’ll work directly with the VP of Customer Success, and play a critical role in the growth and success of the company.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all levels of communication (both internally at JAMIS and with the all customer levels)
- Understand the JAMIS ERP solution and be able to articulate the features and benefits; thus, providing appropriate solutions for a specific customer’s need
- Provide expertise on the JAMIS Prime solution and highlight key features and functionality allowing the customer to achieve their objectives
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around JAMIS Primes products and services
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
- Assist customers in identifying use cases for priority adoption of JAMIS as well as best practice implementations
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers to ensure JAMIS releases and actions are closely aligned with the customer’s business goals and strategy
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with all members of the JAMIS team
- Travel moderately as necessary
- 5+ years of experience with Professional Services in ERP implementations
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role; consulting or working with Government Contract agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Accounting Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to work across functional teams to deliver functional ERP solutions; ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of the business
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness.
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing environment, as well as a rapid work pace
- Ability to credibly coordinate between teams and customers to meet unique customer requirements
- Fluency and comfort with standard business applications such as Word, Excel and Project
- Experience with JAMIS Prime, Deltek Costpoint, Unanet, or Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Excellent customer service and relationship development skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
What we offer
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with generous employer match; and paid time off