JAMIS Software Corporation is a leading provider of ERP software solutions designed specifically for government contractors and other project-focused organizations. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence. The company offers JAMIS Prime ERP, which is a government contract accounting software comprising finance/project accounting, time and expense management, business planning/forecasting, distribution, human capital management (HCM), CRM, and fixed asset modules. For almost 30 years, JAMIS has been partnering with top names in federal contracting, including Booz Allen Hamilton, Alion Science, Boeing, Jacobs Engineering, J&J Worldwide, IBM, M1 Support Services, Urban Institute, and many more.
Customer Success engages with customers of all types to understand and accelerate the realization of their business outcomes through the successful adoption of JAMIS software and services. We create customers for life by cultivating key relationships through continuous engagement, focusing on delivering positive business outcomes, and ensuring a seamless customer experience.
JAMIS is looking for a director to lead our Customer Success organization and drive best in class levels of adoption and value realization for customers. The ideal leader will have senior leadership experience leading Customer Success in cloud-based enterprise software (ERP) or Software as a Service (SaaS) technology space. We are looking for someone who has shown evidence in strategic vision with execution results, critical thinking, partnership in a matrix environment, and a show of decisiveness to drive business results and customer outcomes. The Director of Customer Success will oversee a team of Customer Success Managers (CSM’s) and will be responsible for the relationship between JAMIS and clients. This person will be responsible for their team’s effective and successful coordination of setup implementation, training, and maintenance on various JAMIS Products and Services. This is a role that requires an organized individual, who is comfortable interfacing with clients, handling escalations, and working across internal teams such as the management team, marketing, customer support, product development, and sales.
The Director of Customer Success must be in the Washington Metropolitan area (DC, Maryland, and Virginia) or San Diego, this role will report directly to the Executive Vice President of Product Delivery and Customer Support while working closely with Operation team and other executives to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company.
- Oversee the customer lifecycle to proactively drive adoption and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure swift resolution of account issues, by leveraging resources from cross-functional teams, as needed.
- Understand the JAMIS ERP solution and be able to articulate the features and benefits; thus, providing appropriate solutions for a specific customer’s need.
- Provide customers with expertise on the JAMIS Prime solution and highlight key features and functionality allowing the customer to achieve their objectives.
- Fully understand the client’s business including economic factors, category, organization, and specific client needs.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around JAMIS Primes products and services.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers to ensure JAMIS releases and actions are closely aligned with the customer’s business goals and strategy.
- Lead Customer Success KPIs to analyze all aspects of customer success; report and present findings to JAMIS Executive Team.
- Provide executive oversight for the CSAT team.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to the Executive Team in all critical decision-making using a data-driven approach.
- Align your team to partner with Renewal & Sales teams to help ensure renewals and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify successful customers and turn them into advocates.
- Recruit and hire top-tier CSM professionals to join the growing organization.
- Develop collateral and conduct periodic account reviews with client executive teams.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of CSMs who drive business value with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Accounting Information Systems, or equivalent experience. Master’s in business administration is preferred, not required.
- Minimum 10 plus years of Customer Success Management/Leadership working with SMB to Enterprise customers, and experience in government contracting.
- Data and technology background is required.
- Proven leadership skills to grow and develop a team.
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives.
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts.
- Accountability for driving revenue through customer expansion.
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Passion for driving business value to customers through software development and new technology.
- Proven development of excellent client relationship skills and strong communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and ownership of both company and client goals/objectives, focused on understanding, meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with demonstrated ability to inspire others.
What JAMIS Offers You:
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer a culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with generous employer match; and paid time off.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your resume with the title of this job listing to in the subject line: Jobs@jamis.com