JAMIS Software Corporation is a leading provider of world-class enterprise software. JAMIS offers cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solutions to government contractors and other project-focused organizations. The company offers JAMIS Prime ERP, which is a government contract accounting software comprising finance/project accounting, time and expense management, business planning/forecasting, distribution, human capital management (HCM), CRM, and fixed asset modules.
We are looking for a Software Developer willing to learn and develop one of the top growing web-based ERP systems.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at JAMIS. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we will help you achieve them.
This position is based at JAMIS Software Corporation in Fort Lauderdale Area, and has the opportunity to work both in an office and at home. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Technology.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Involvement in full software development life cycle
- Development according to specification
- Development of unit tests
- Responsible for quality in own work
- Willingness to proactively clarify & suggest solution to business requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related discipline
- 5 years’ experience
- Acumatica ERP development experience a plus.
- Understanding of software product development life cycle, quality assurance approaches
- In working with .NET / C#
- In working with MS SQL Server and MariaDB
- In working with front-end (HTML, CSS, NodeJS, Aurelia, Deno)
- In working with Linux / Unix
- In unit-testing, continuous integration
- Experience of work accordingly SCRUM methodology is a plus
- Experience of work in distributed team/environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing environment, as well as a rapid work pace
- Ability to learn quickly and absorb new domain knowledge
- Time management and organization skills
- Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- Fluency and comfort with standard business applications such as Word, Excel, and MS Project
What we offer
JAMIS values diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with generous employer match; and paid time off.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your resume with the title of this job listing to in the subject line: Jobs@jamis.com