JAMIS Software is looking for Senior ERP Implementation Consultants that live in or very near the Fort Lauderdale, FL or San Diego, CA, or McLean, VA areas.
If you have a Controller or Accounting Manager background and are technical in nature, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Grow with our team…
The primary responsibility of the Senior ERP Implementation Consultant is to implement and support specialized ERP software at multiple client sites. This includes the setup of different modules within our ERP suite, data migration, and interfaces to other software products. The Senior Consultant is also responsible for developing and documenting customer-specific functionality for the ERP software. This position requires 10% travel.
As Senior ERP Implementation Consultant, you’ll work directly with the Director of Professional Services and play a critical role in the growth and success of our consulting practice and company.
- Lead client implementation projects
- Lead client requirements gathering sessions and document client processes
- Lead software configuration, software testing, and business process testing
- Provide technical support and consulting services to clients
- Participate in client, partner, and internal staff training
- Lead data migration activities for clients
- Develop reports for customers using various report writers
- Build and sustain ongoing relationships of openness and trust with clients
- Train client’s staff in effective use of the software
- Create documentation as needed by the client
- BS Degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Information Systems) or any other related field is a must; an equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable
- 5+ years of experience in government contracting, preferring a Finance or Accounting background
- Experience using government accounting software is preferred
- Experience with JAMIS Prime software is highly desired
- Outstanding general consulting skills (soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement)
- Exceptional oral, written, composition, and grammatical skills
- Exhibit strong decision-making skills and the ability to grasp and communicate complex concepts quickly and independently
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment and be comfortable with high levels of uncertainty
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Ideally would have a strong understanding of common industry standards and business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Invoicing), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment), and Business Intelligence.
- Excellent command of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to proactively manage priorities and goals in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to pass a background check
WHAT WE OFFER
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. We offer a culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with a generous employer match; and paid time off
WHY WORK FOR JAMIS?
JAMIS is about more than just being a place to work with other growth-orientated technically exceptional experts. It’s also a fun place to work. Our family-friendly atmosphere encourages our employee-owners to imagine, create, explore, discover, and do great things together
DRIVE CUSTOMER SUCCESS
We deliver innovative products and solutions that go beyond the expected. This means you can expect to work with a team that will allow you to grow, have a voice, and make an impact
BUILD INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
JAMIS takes pride in its innovative and cutting-edge technology, so you can be sure that whatever project you work on, you will be having a direct impact on our customer’s success.
WORK WITH BRILLIANT PEOPLE
At JAMIS, we don’t just hire the smartest people. We hire experienced, creative individuals who are passionate about what they do, and who benefit from the culture that we have created here
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply with the job title in the subject line.