JAMIS Software Corporation is a leading provider of ERP software solutions designed specifically for government contractors and other project-focused organizations. We are currently looking for an educated .NET Developer willing to learn and develop one of the top growing web based ERP systems.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of software product development life cycle, quality assurance approaches
- In working with .NET / C#
- In working with MS SQL Server.
- In working with front-end (HTML, CSS)
- In unit-testing, continuous integration
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Ability to learn quickly and absorb new domain knowledge
Is a plus:
- Experience of work accordingly SCRUM methodology
- Experience of work in distributed team/environment
- Full-stack .NET development
- Contribute to open source projects
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Involvement in full software development life cycle
- Development according to specification
- Development of unit tests
- Responsible for quality in own work
- Willingness to proactively clarify & suggest solution to business requirements
There is no relocation for this position. Candidate must be able to work both in an office and at home. Office location is Coral Springs, Florida.