Regulatory compliance in the government contracting world changes on a frequent basis. Regulatory compliance authorities come in various forms; including, legislation, rule-making, regulation, and agency-specific procedure, and it is important for contractors to stay on top of the current and changing environment. Join JAMIS Software guest presenters, Craig Stetson and Brian Gallagher of the Government Contracts Practice at Capital Edge Consulting, Inc. as they review the compliance updates and challenges that may affect government contractors and may impact various areas of the business, including:
• Cost Accounting and Allocation Practices
• Determination of Allowable Costs
• Estimating and Pricing Practices
• Business Systems Documentation and Internal Controls
• Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Practices
• Contract Administration and Financial Reporting Practices
Upon completion of this webinar series, participants should be aware of recent legislative, regulatory and DCAA audit guidance actions affecting government contract compliance and identify challenges that may be in store for 2021.