The Senior Consultant position will be responsible for working directly with JAMIS customers to document and validate their business requirements and map them to our signature product line, JAMIS Prime ERP. In addition, the Consultant will work with the customer to configure and customize the application to meet their business requirements. This individual will be required to conduct sessions with the customer over the phone or in-person, attend project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables. The Consultant will provide customers with as needed consulting and general assistance and be a valuable resource for specific functional areas. The successful candidate for this position has excellent communication skills, good presentation skills, and a detailed understanding of ERP software and government contracting. In addition, this position requires knowledge of software implementation processes & methodology, project planning & scheduling, and good listening and creative problem solving skills. A successful candidate will need to be able to work on multiple implementations simultaneously, and balance a variety of complex customer needs. The position also requires superior budgeting and management skills. A basic understanding of the software development lifecycle is helpful, and proficiency in Microsoft Office products is essential.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Plan for and execute, multiple, concurrent software implementation projects simultaneously
- Connect with and understand client needs, continually improve our service offerings
- Participate and collaborate with consultants and subject matter experts in client oversight and executive sponsorship/stewardship of key account relationships
- Implement and maintain a culture of devoted, enthusiastic, referenceable clients
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems
- 5-10 years of experience in an ERP professional services environment
- Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the government contracting industry, job cost/project accounting, FAR/CAS, Incurred Cost Submissions a plus
- Outstanding communications skills (written and oral)
- JAMIS, Deltek, SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Netsuite, Timberline, Microsoft Dynamics or other ERP system experience
- Willingness to travel – Usual travel is about 50%
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email.