JAMIS Software is looking for Senior Software Quality Assurance Analysts that live in or very near the Fort Lauderdale, FL area. No relocation can be provided.
The Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst position is primarily responsible for the quality assurance testing of internal and external Cloud-Based solutions. This position will assist with improvements to the overall quality of developed product offerings. Come join a collaborative and growing organization where you can make a difference!
The Analyst will partner with both business and technical teams to assist during integration, regression and acceptance testing activities. Develop and execute test plans, test design specs and test cases to match business requirements and thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation.
As Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst, you’ll work directly with the Manager, Quality Assurance, and play a critical role in the growth and success of the company.
- Design and execution of functional test strategies for high-quality product releases
- Analyze new feature impacts and risks for release, review the test strategy and plans to certify product quality
- Develop/create Test Plans / Business Use Cases for Testing
- Execute test use cases and report bugs using collaboration tools
- Triage and drive bug resolution with appropriate teams
- Familiar with software development cycle and quality assurance methodologies
- Work closely with the development group to document and execute regression, functional and integration tests
- Work with other QA team members, engineers and developers to identify, document, resolve and add test coverage to existing defects
- Actively participate in the ongoing effort to fully automate our regression and functionality testing
- 4+ years of ERP experience, knowledge of core back-office/accounting processes, most preferably with JAMIS, Costpoint or Unanet products
- 4+ years of experience in government contracting, preferring a Finance or Accounting background
- Experience and strong functional knowledge of Project Accounting in a Government Contract setting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting / Finance, or Management Information Systems / Computer Science
- Great opportunity for former finance professionals with an ERP proficiency
- You are self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem-solving and never settling for how something “has always been done”
- Experience using testing tools and platforms like Selenium or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team in a high-stress environment
- Teamwork is a must!
What we offer
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with generous employer match; and paid time off.
No relocation is applicable for this position.