JAMIS Software is looking for a hands-on Software Quality Assurance Analyst that lives in or very near the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area.
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst position is primarily responsible for the quality assurance testing of internal and external Cloud-based and mobile solutions. This position will assist with improvements to the overall quality of developed product offerings.
The Analyst will partner with both business and technical teams to assist during integration, regression and acceptance testing activities, develop and execute test plans, test design specs and test cases to match business requirements and thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation.
As Software Quality Assurance Analyst, you’ll work directly with the Manager, Quality Assurance, and play a critical role in the growth and success of the company.
- Participates in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of features and releases of software
- Isolates, reproduces, and tracks defects and verifies fixes
- Assists in preparing test data and procedures for ensuring the software products meet organization standards and end-user requirements
- Familiar with software development cycle and quality assurance methodologies
- Analyze business and technical requirements to enable testing strategies and execute test scenarios that would guarantee maximum coverage
- Develop, document and execute test plans and automation scripts based on user requirements
- Design and develop test result reports
- Work closely with the development group to document and execute regression, functional and integration tests
- Work with other QA team members, engineers and developers to identify, document, resolve and add test coverage to existing defects
- Actively participate in the ongoing effort to fully automate our regression and functionality testing
- 2-3 years’ experience with Manual Testing, including Test Case Creation and Execution
- BS/BA Computer Science, Engineering or Math or equivalent experience
- You are self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem-solving and never settling for how something “has always been done”
- Experience using testing tools and platforms like Selenium or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork is a must!
What we offer
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with generous employer match; and paid time off.
No relocation is applicable for this position.