Join us for a Live Demo of JAMIS Prime ERP Software for Government Contractors and Q&A on ERP Implementation Tips
When: Wednesday, March 16, 2022 from 11:30am to 1:30pm
Where: Coopers Hawk Winery and Restaurant, 12130 Sunset Hills Rd., Reston, VA 20190
You and your colleagues are invited to attend the next seminar, sponsored by JAMIS Software Corporation.
Join us for a complimentary live demo of JAMIS Prime ERP and discussion about some of the key factors that go into a successful ERP implementation. And enjoy a delicious complimentary lunch at Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant in Reston, VA.
Here are the Top 5 reasons to attend:
- Join the JAMIS team as Mike Meyers, Vice President of Solutions Engineering, provides a free live preview of a modern cloud ERP software system designed for federal contractors and federally-funded nonprofit organizations
- Learn more about how JAMIS Prime helps its customers connect their teams business software that combines Accounting / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Contract Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Human Resources (HR) with a single comprehensive platform
- Discover how JAMIS simplifies DCAA and DCMA compliance and delivers high-end Dashboards & Reporting
- Ask the experts about what it takes to implement an ERP system in a live Q&A with Kory Eddy, Senior Implementation Consultant at JAMIS.
- Enjoy a free lunch! No strings attached. Join us for an opportunity to network with your peers in the local northern VA area
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn more about JAMIS Prime, network with your peers, AND enjoy complimentary lunch!