JAMIS provides flexible and scalable Human Resources and Payroll software products for domestic and global companies. Our solutions help your organization enhance productivity by streamlining routine workflow and approval processes, allowing your HR Professionals to focus on talent acquisition/management. JAMIS HCM will align your workforce with company goals and objectives while enabling you to meet all of your HR and Payroll reporting/compliance needs. JAMIS HCM gives you tools to manage every workforce need—from recruitment to retirement. We provide HR, payroll, and talent management in a single solution that seamlessly connects people globally with the information and resources they need to work more effectively. JAMIS developed our comprehensive HCM SaaS solutions to give organizations the overwhelming benefits of cloud technology.
JAMIS HCM Suite features include:
- Benefit Administration/Open Enrollment and Life Events
- Recruiting/Applicant Tracking
- Performance Management and Compensation Management
- Training/Competency Management
- Time off/Absence Management
- Employee Self Service
- Manager Self Service
- HCM Reporting/Analytics
- Payroll Management
Benefit Administration/Open Enrollment and Life Events
JAMIS delivers an intuitive benefits experience for both HR and employees. JAMIS Benefits Administration gives you the flexibility to define, manage, and adjust benefit plans to match the unique requirements of your business. You can manage both company and employee paid-contributions within a single system. JAMIS also helps you automate updates to your benefits providers, reducing errors and paperwork. Open Enrollment significantly reduces the time and expense associated with administering employee benefits with paper enrollment.
- Calculates employee and employer premiums and accurately takes deductions from paychecks
- Facilitates the open enrollment process
- Guides employees through the process of making life event changes (e.g., getting married, having a baby, or moving)
- Saves time and error by restricting eligibility based on predetermined criteria
- Automates file transfers to benefit providers
- Maintains history of employee elections and supports point-in-time reporting
- Assists in balancing billing statements from benefit and insurance carriers
Automated recruiting makes it faster and easier to acquire the best talent. JAMIS HCM offers advanced tools to assist recruiters and hiring managers with the entire hiring process–from requisitions, sourcing, applicant tracking/management, screening, and interviewing, to the final job offer and new hire onboarding.
- Integrates with your “Careers” page on your website
- Gives applicants an intuitive and pleasant experience to search and apply for open positions
- Allows electronic applications to be submitted with resumes, cover letters, and other relevant documents to increase efficiency, facilitate automation, and eliminate the use of paper
- Once applicants set up an initial account, security features let them access Applicant Self-Service (APSS) and monitor the status of their application. They can also log in to apply for new open positions posted by the company or update their information
- APSS is fully integrated with both core HRMS and Manager Self-Service (MSS) modules. Our MSS module gives managers direct access to human resource information. They can filter and view qualified applicants and select applicants for interviews.
- Job postings are managed in the position control module of the HRMS system, allowing HR administrators to recruit from within the organization using both APSS and our Employee Self-Service (ESS) module.
- Dedicated recruiters can use the system to screen applicants prior to presenting them to hiring manager
- If an applicant is selected for employment, his or her data is transferred electronically to the employee record, increasing efficiency and eliminating redundant data entry.
- Scans and parses resumes
- Enables configurable pre-screening and interview questions
- Schedules interviews
- Provides simple conversion of applicant-to-new-hire
- Integrates with email messaging to keep candidates informed about their status
Performance and Compensation Management
JAMIS Performance/Compensation management allows you to align business strategy to the goals of your workforce. Compensation Management is an advanced salary planning, incentive and stock-planning tool, enabling managers and Human Resource departments to streamline the review process. JAMIS HCM will provide employees with truly meaningful assessments, so they understand what’s expected of them, and assign targeted development plans where needed. Fair, consistent and efficient compensation management practices will assist in attracting, retaining and motivating employees to achieve business goals.
- Builds a culture of high performers as you align performance goals and rewards across an entire organization
- Creates flexible performance reviews
- Integrates compensation seamlessly with any major salary survey information system to acquire the standards for a particular position or job family
- Creates and maintains career and professional development plans
- Provides planning worksheets to help guide managers through a successful compensation planning process, including adherence to budgets and other salary plan guidelines for distributing merit-based compensation
- Reduces the cost and complexity of compensation administration by optimizing rollups, exception handling, and approvals
The training management module tracks all training activities, including course and class setup, class enrollment and course credit/grade. Provides HR with full audit trails of all mandatory, career enhancement and seminar-related training for both internal and external training. Scheduled training produces notification emails, highlights scheduling conflicts and manages waiting lists. Employees may sign up for optional training via the self-service portal. JAMIS HCM also enables tracking of employee competencies, accreditations, skills, licenses, certifications and education.
- Manages any kind of one-time or recurring certification or licensing requirements
- Automates administration and oversight of compliance
- Maintains catalog of course offerings
- Maintains history of training completed for reporting
- Manages employee clearance renewals
- Manages any license or certification renewals
- Tracks employee skills and education
- Supports development planning for all levels of leadership.
Time off/Absence Management
JAMIS HCM can enforce your time-off policies. Employees request time-off in employee portal and managers can approve or reject the request. Your company will have full information on time-off history to manage absence time. Your managers will have easy access to information to quickly identify workers with attendance issues–which in turn will enable controlling costs, minimizing risk and improve workforce productivity. To control the impact of absenteeism, which inhibits productivity, JAMIS HCM demonstrates trends so you can monitor costs and lost productivity.
- Allows employees access to time-off balances, schedules, and more
- Provides automated eligibility determination for paid and unpaid leave
- Allows employees to request time off and check the status of requests via an employee portal
- Provides managers the ability to grant time off
- Provides managers calendar views with approved time off for employees under their span of control
- On-demand workforce attendance reporting
Employee Self-Service (ESS)
Employees can use ESS to gain real-time access to HR & Payroll information anytime and anywhere using internet browsers. Your HR staff will gain productivity as your employees take ownership of their data. Employees can use ESS for company news, policies, benefits, time-off balances, viewing paychecks, W2 forms, personal information, and all official HR data.
- View paychecks and W2 forms
- Review benefits and deductions and process open enrollment
- Register for training classes
- Request time off and review time off taken to date
- Apply for a posted in-house job
- Review and comment on performance appraisals
- Update personal profiles, such as marriage, children, and W4 information
- View the human resource handbook and or HR policies and procedures
- View company phone directory
- Review performance evaluation history; includes self-evaluation option
- View total compensation statements, including company paid benefits
- Link to any insurance, benefits, EAP or other partner
- View personal and company-wide documents HR shares in portal
Manager Self-Service (MSS)
With JAMIS, HRMS Managers can review and authorize items submitted by their direct reports (such as time-off requests and requests for training). MSS also processes employee performance reviews, manages the compensation process, initiates position transfers, processes salary increases/bonuses and more. Manager Self-Service puts the information managers need at their fingertips, giving them the ability to more closely monitor and direct their team toward the strategic goals of the organization. MSS streamlines the way employee information is managed in the HCM system by ensuring accurate data and appropriate approvals, and by limiting mistakes that can be made through a manual data entry system.
- Reviews current and historical HR information for employees within the department
- Initiates hire requisitions
- Processes promotion and salary changes
- Provides access to departmental HR reporting and business analytics
- Approves requests for time-off and manage attendance
- Processes employee performance evaluations
- Reviews applicant pool for open positions and new hire planning
- Reviews existing staff skills, training and certifications to support succession and workforce planning
- Maintains approval routes for all HR processes
- Simplifies communications with flexible and automated emails, alerts, and workflows that can enforce company guidelines
- Processes employee disciplinary action
JAMIS HCM & Payroll streamlines your HR reporting by including a library of over 100 report templates, including EEO and Vets 100/100A reporting. These reports cross all areas of HR and Payroll can be used out-of-the-box or modified to suit your needs. The reporting system assists you in successfully passing Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) audits or any Department of Labor review. JAMIS HR and Payroll reporting gives you easy and fast access to real-time, meaningful employee information without the need for IT or technical assistance. Your employee data is available on demand, anytime, anywhere a user has an Internet connection and a web browser.
- Built-in intuitive and powerful ad-hoc reporting tool allows you to create and publish presentation-quality reports and deliver them over the web
- Pre-established user views make it easy to create reports and enable any user, regardless of database knowledge, to generate reports
- Advanced data security allows you to push out HR reports to decision makers via the MSS portal while filtering the view to show each manager only the information they are authorized to see
- Effectively report on historical information at a specific point in time
- Show results in HTML, PDF, spreadsheet, graph, or drill-down formats and share results easily via email
- Creates parameters to simplify drill-downs and reuse them in multiple reports
- Provides the ability to pass HCM data to other systems or HR business partners
- Includes payroll reconciliation reporting
A strong onboarding program accelerates the time-to-performance of new employees by effectively transferring the knowledge and tools they need to start contributing quickly. You define the process, including onboarding documentation and other new hire activities and the JAMIS Onboarding program can plan and schedule internal tasks and activities, such as providing computing equipment, assigning a phone number and preparing the work station.
- Includes electronic forms, task and compliance management by job category
- Provides definition of onboarding/new hire activities and schedule task lists
- Offers personalized, robust experience
- Reduces onboarding administration and costs
- Simplifies management for all key stakeholders
- Extends onboarding past “Day 1”
Other HCM features Include:
- Integration available for E-Verify
- Employee Demographics
- Emergency Contacts
- Position Control
- Company Property Control
- Bonus pay
- Stock option granting and control
- Disciplinary Action
- Stock Purchases
JAMIS Payroll Suite
JAMIS Payroll solutions, powered by Humanic Design, include feature-rich applications that address the needs of your payroll department both domestically and internationally. As with all JAMIS applications, the Payroll module can be easily and securely accessed through any Web browser anywhere in the world at any time. Designed by payroll professionals, JAMIS Payroll provides flexibility and control over payroll management processes, streamlining them while providing real-time access to accurate and up-to-date information. If you choose to outsource your payroll, JAMIS offers pre-built, bidirectional interfaces to the most widely used payroll providers, such as ADP, Ceridian and Paychex, as well as regional payroll service bureaus. The JAMIS Payroll Suite features include:
- JAMIS Domestic Payroll
- JAMIS International Payroll
Domestic Payroll Features include
- Powerful Pre-audits: Double- and even triple-check the numbers. Unlimited pre-audits help ensure the accuracy of your payroll—before a single check is cut.
- Seamlessly integrates your payroll solution with your general ledger, time and attendance solution, and your respective benefit carriers.
- Robust paid time off accrual rules engine allows you to set up even the most complicated vacation and sick rule policies.
- Automatic garnishment calculations based on federal and state laws ease garnishment administration.
- View paychecks directly from Employee Self-Service (ESS).
- File taxes electronically and send electronic files to taxing authorities.
- Define incomes and deductions for every need.
- Run unlimited companies at no additional cost.
- Prints MICR encoded checks on blank check paper.
- Creates ACH-formatted files for unlimited direct deposits
- Run after-the-fact payrolls or single checks.
- Run payroll in-house or choose the processes to outsource. Control of payroll cycles assures satisfaction of payroll departments while reducing administrative costs.
International Payroll Features include
- Multi-Currency—Calculate employee checks in multiple currencies and display multiple currencies on paychecks
- Produce an unlimited number of wire transfers in an unlimited number of currencies to employee bank accounts worldwide
- Calculate federal and state withholding based on Section 911 stacking rules
- Use automated gross-up calculations for hypothetical taxes
- Upload general ledger transactions in multiple currencies
- Automate integration with international payroll providers
- Calculate shadow payrolls
- Report check payroll register in multiple currencies
- Generate ad-hoc payroll reporting in multiple currencies
- Access expatriate compensation breakdowns
Our International Payroll Services Partner provides additional optional services, including:
- Payroll calculations that include all required withholdings and deductions
- Dating of sensitive currency conversions to reflect point–in–time pay rates
- Payment of all employee net pays in any currency to employee’s bank worldwide
- Payment and filing of all in-country taxes per in-country tax requirements
- Management of all employee deductions and withholdings
- Automated gross-up calculations for hypothetical taxes dad
- Uploading of general ledger transactions in multiple currencies
- Calculation of shadow payrolls
- Works with tax providers for US and global filings
- Year-end reporting for employee compensation summaries
- Employee portal for international based employees to access pay and other HR information
- US Tax Services – Completes US tax and filing services for cycle, quarter and year-end tax filing, including W2 processing for US federal, state and local taxing authorities. Includes quarterly and end-of-year balancing along with resolution of any tax notices.
- Consulting Services– Provides assistance with questions for entering into new countries with compliance, initiation work papers and reporting in compliance with local labor laws.