JAMIS. GovCon Software.
- Flexible Payroll Calculation
- Comprehensive Deductions
- Integrate General Ledger, Time Sheet Solution & Benefit Carriers
- US and International Payroll Tax Services
JAMIS Payroll Management includes a feature-rich application that addresses the needs of your payroll department both domestically and internationally. Gain flexibility and control over payroll management processes, streamlining them while providing real-time access to accurate and up-to-date information.
Seamlessly integrate your Payroll solution with your general ledger, timesheet solution, and your respective benefit carriers. And full integration within a single database enables JAMIS Payroll to produce end-user views of paychecks directly from Employee Self-Service (ESS).
In-House Control Combined with Outsourced Services
JAMIS gives you the option to run your payroll completely in-house, or utilize services traditionally only found with outsourced payroll services.
- Check and Direct Deposit Processing
- Tax Filing
- W-2 Printing
- Garnishment Processing
Flexible Payroll Calculation
The Payroll module provides an efficient payroll process that gives you complete control of your payroll cycle.
- User Defined Pay Formulas - – Calculate any pay based on any formula
- Multiple Rates in the Same Pay Period
- Commission Calculation
- Position, Grade & Shift Differentials
- Unlimited Pay Codes
- Retroactive Pay
- Cost Center Splits Based on Percentage
- Flexible Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Leave, etc.) Accrual Rules Engine.
- Flexibility in Processing Multiple Cycles
- Multiple Pay Frequencies Per Cycle
- Ability to Process New Year Payroll Before W-2’s
Fully automates employee deductions.
- Prioritized Deduction Arrears - – Let the system keep track of missed deductions.
- Child Support and Wage Garnishments Automatically Calculated
- Unlimited User Defined Deduction Codes
- Track and Report Employer Benefit Costs
- User Defined Deduction Formulas – Calculate any deduction based on any formula
Dashboards & Reporting
It’s no longer enough for Payroll to simply manage administrative issues. That’s why JAMIS enables your payroll processes to be strategic advantages for you and your company. Our comprehensive business intelligence and analytics tool will help your organization align your payroll goals with your company goals. With a large set of standard dashboards & reports, and the ability to create unlimited reports with our easy drag-and-drop interface for ad hoc reporting.
- Multi-currency: We're fluent in handling multi-currency. Employees can have multiple currencies on the same check
- Reporting: Check Register and Ad-hoc payroll reporting in multiple currencies
- International Tax Calculations: Process payroll utilizing accurate, up-to-date local tax laws
- International Benefit Offering: We will do the work with local benefit providers for local benefit plans
- International Payments: Produce unlimited currencies to employee bank accounts worldwide
- Foreign Currency Management: Our experts effectively handle the complexities of payment to all employees and local tax authorities
- Local Tax Compliance: Ensures execution of timely and accurate tax payments
- Global Employee Self Service (ESS): Full integration within a single database enabling end-user views of paychecks directly from ESS
- Entity Setup: Ready to move into new territory? Whether in country or internationally, we'll help you expand into your next opportunity
- Shadow Payroll: Simplified expatriate compensation breakdowns
- Gross-up Calculations: Automation of gross-up calculations for hypothetical taxes
- Section 911 Withholding Calculations: We're well versed in effective calculation of Federal and State withholding based on Section 911 stacking rules
- Automated Foreign Tax Credit Calculation: Reduction of Foreign Tax paid from US tax withholding calculations
- Third Country National Payroll Processing: Payment and tax processing for each required country for third country nationals
- Automated Tax Levelization: Annual Calculations and year end true ups
- Liaison Between Payroll and Tax Firms: Intermediary to facilitate specific employee Expat processing rules