JAMIS. GovCon Software.
- Unlimited Pre-Audits
- Integrate General Ledger, Time Sheet Solution & Benefit Carriers
- Robust Paid Time Off Accrual Rules
- Prints MICR Encoded Checks
- Define Incomes & Deductions
The all new JAMIS Payroll Management Suite addresses the needs of your payroll department both domestically and internationally. As with all JAMIS applications, the Payroll module can be easily and securely accessed through any Web browser anywhere in the world at any time. Designed by payroll professionals, JAMIS Payroll provides flexibility and control over payroll management processes, streamlining them while providing real-time access to accurate and up-to-date information. The JAMIS Payroll Suite features include:
- JAMIS Domestic Payroll
- JAMIS International Payroll
Domestic Payroll Features include
- Powerful Pre-audits: Double- and even triple-check the numbers. Unlimited pre-audits help ensure the accuracy of your payroll—before a single check is cut.
- Seamlessly integrates your payroll solution with your general ledger, time sheet solution, and your respective benefit carriers.
- Robust paid time off accrual rules engine allows you to set up even the most complicated vacation and sick rule policies.
- Automatic garnishment calculations based on federal and state laws ease garnishment administration.
- View paychecks directly from Employee Self-Service (ESS).
- File taxes electronically and send electronic files to taxing authorities.
- Define incomes and deductions for every need.
- Run unlimited companies at no additional cost.
- Prints MICR encoded checks on blank check paper.
- Creates ACH-formatted files for unlimited direct deposits
- Run after-the-fact payrolls or single checks.
- Run payroll in-house or choose the processes to outsource. Control of payroll cycles assures satisfaction of payroll departments while reducing administrative costs.
International Payroll Features include
- Multi-Currency—Calculate employee checks in multiple currencies and display multiple currencies on paychecks
- Produce an unlimited number of wire transfers in an unlimited number of currencies to employee bank accounts worldwide
- Calculate federal and state withholding based on Section 911 stacking rules
- Use automated gross-up calculations for hypothetical taxes
- Upload general ledger transactions in multiple currencies
- Automate integration with international payroll providers
- Calculate shadow payrolls
- Report check payroll register in multiple currencies
- Generate ad-hoc payroll reporting in multiple currencies
- Access expatriate compensation breakdowns
Our International Payroll Services Partner provides additional optional services, including:
- Payroll calculations that include all required withholdings and deductions
- Dating of sensitive currency conversions to reflect point–in–time pay rates
- Payment of all employee net pays in any currency to employee’s bank worldwide
- Payment and filing of all in-country taxes per in-country tax requirements
- Management of all employee deductions and withholdings
- Automated gross-up calculations for hypothetical taxes dad
- Uploading of general ledger transactions in multiple currencies
- Calculation of shadow payrolls
- Works with tax providers for US and global filings
- Year-end reporting for employee compensation summaries
- Employee portal for international based employees to access pay and other HR information
- US Tax Services - Completes US tax and filing services for cycle, quarter and year-end tax filing, including W2 processing for US federal, state and local taxing authorities. Includes quarterly and end-of-year balancing along with resolution of any tax notices.
- Consulting Services– Provides assistance with questions for entering into new countries with compliance, initiation work papers and reporting in compliance with local labor laws.