Time & Expense
JAMIS. GovCon Software.
- Mobile Access for Offsite Management/Reporting
- Built-in Controls Over Late & Missing Timecards
- Integration with Budgeting
- Supports Contract-specific Labor Categories
- Labor Utilization Reporting
JAMIS Prime Time & Expense will give your organization the ability to process labor and expense costs quickly and post them to projects accurately. So you’ll bill your customers quicker and collect cash faster. Workflow driven, these affordable best-of-breed solutions will save your company both time and money. What’s more, Prime Time & Expense do away with improper and unauthorized charging. You’ll get charges assigned to appropriate jobs right the first time and eliminate the error correction process associated with manual systems. And you’ll capture mistakes well before they are processed into the general ledger.
JAMIS web-based labor and expense applications are extremely user-friendly. So you’ll implement them faster and with ease, which means an excellent return on your investment. And with the built-in form design tools, you can tailor the appearance to your end users.
JAMIS Prime Timesheets are a web-based timekeeping solution designed to make it fast and easy to capture accurate labor charges, process approvals, and process labor distribution while reducing administrative, payroll, and billing processing costs.
Our labor collection and processing capabilities were designed from the ground up to meet DCAA compliance requirements. And JAMIS Prime’s labor distribution was designed to support total time (such as effective rate for uncompensated overtime) accounting as well as the Service Contract and Davis Bacon Acts. JAMIS timesheets can be used as a standalone product and integrated with any ERP system. JAMIS timesheet software is proven in organizations ranging from 10 to more than 30,000 users.
- Supports mobile access via smart phones and tablets for offsite management/reporting
- Automates and enforces labor charging processes
- Supports delegation of approval for supervisors who are not available for approval or out of the office for any reason
- Supports multi-level approvals
- Provides built-in controls over late and missing timecards
- Allows the customization of timesheet displays, projecting only the information needed to collect for projects and billing
- Supports personal job lists and the ability to assign employees to valid projects/jobs to minimize mischarging and potential overbilling
- Allows integration with budgeting and can track against pre-establish budgets in real time, including options to inform users if they are charging in excess of the pre-established budget
- Automates limiting charges to jobs with open period of performance, eliminating the opportunity to charge work that could be performed outside the stated period of performance
- Enforces company-defined time collection business rules, including overtime and daily labor recording
- Includes customizable email notifications to enable automatic reminders for timesheet updates, submittal approvals, and rejections
- Supports multiple timekeeping/payroll periods/cycles
- Supports self-service for tracking accrual balances for vacation or other paid time off benefits
JAMIS Prime’s expense reporting software was designed to make it fast and easy to capture employee travel and materials expenses and expense authorization and reimbursement requests. The application allows you to define travel and expense reporting policies and enforces compliance across your organization. Automated approval and support for government expense reporting guidelines eliminate administrative effort and increase efficiency.
- Mobile app designed for easy expense report creation while on the go
- Facilitates pre-authorization workflow processes for expenses, if desired
- Improves internal controls and enforces consistency with expense accountability to support Sarbanes Oxley
- Provides a paperless solution that eliminates costly spreadsheets and paper receipts
- Eliminates improper charges; assign employees to valid jobs/projects and specify which jobs and projects can be associated to travel and expenses
- Supports CONUS & OCONUS per diem rates, including first and last day travel rules
- Provides email Integration with customizable email notifications to support approval and rejection processes
- Supports multi-level approvals
- Enables approval paths to be designed dependent on expense form submitted
- Provides self-service to easily view the status of previously submitted expense reports
- Includes audit receipts; verify line item expenses against submitted attached receipts
- Integrates fully with Accounts Payable for automatic payment capability, enabling quick and efficient reimbursements
- Provides complete audit trail