The health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers, partners, and community are our top priorities as we provide continued support and service to our customers. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and taking the necessary precautions for health and safety. At JAMIS, we feel well equipped and prepared to maintain all of our services, though we recognize there may be need adjustments along the way as we all navigate through these extraordinary circumstances.
Important items to note:
– JAMIS Personnel: Effective Monday March 16, 2020, all JAMIS team members will be working remotely until further notice and JAMIS’ physical office locations will be officially closed. We do not anticipate interruptions in the service you are accustomed to receiving from JAMIS, and our teams are continuing to work diligently to meet deadlines and to deliver the high level of service you expect.
– System availability: JAMIS hosted applications will continue to be available as usual, without interruption.
– Customer Support: Customer support hours remain as scheduled. You can reach JAMIS staff via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (877) 878-7403 during normal business hours.
– Travel: All business travel is suspended; we urge extreme caution and judgment regarding personal travel.
– In-person Meetings: All non-essential in-person meetings are suspended. We encourage the use of teleconference and/or web-based meetings, if possible. In this new fully-virtual environment, we want to thank you for being flexible and innovative as we work to meet your needs during this time. Our team will also continue to adhere to client policies as they relate to travel, meetings, telecommuting, and any other related precautions.
– Spring JAMIS Town Hall meetings across the country will be postponed until further notice. We will provide updates as this situation unfolds as to when these events will be rescheduled as soon as we possibly can.
We will continue to operate and meet the expectations of our customers. On behalf of the team here at JAMIS, we are grateful for the trust you have placed with us, and we ask you to please contact JAMIS with any questions or needs. May you and your families remain healthy and safe as we navigate this challenging time together.