At JAMIS Summit 2021, several customers and partners were honored for their outstanding achievements in the JAMIS community. JAMIS is proud to recognize its most innovative and dedicated clients in the government contracting and nonprofit industries, showcasing their success in utilizing JAMIS’ solutions to improve business processes, increase performance, and drive growth.
“It’s extremely important to us that we recognize JAMIS’ customers in the government contracting and nonprofit industries that play such a vital role for our nation’s military, the safety of our citizens, and most recently their response to the COVID-19 pandemic,” stated Jeff Noolas, CEO of JAMIS Software. “The innovation, hard work, and dedication our customers are showing us day in and day out with our own JAMIS Prime ERP application is so meaningful to us, and we want to make sure to take the time to thank them for their efforts.”
Please join us in congratulating this year's JAMIS Award Winners! Below is a list of winners in their corresponding categories.
Customers of the Year:
This award goes to customers who over the past year have gone above and beyond expectations and displayed vivid examples of achievement that align with JAMIS’ Core Values: Commitment to Excellence, Teamwork, and Loyalty.
- PD Systems: Headquartered within the defense corridor of our nation's Capital, PD Systems is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Government Contractor, specializing in engineering, logistics and administrative services. PD Systems has demonstrated a commitment to working with JAMIS’ teams whether it be in Professional Services, Customer Support, Training, Product Management, or Business Development. In addition, PD Systems participates in the formal Mentor Protégée Program and recently their Protégée company also became a JAMIS Prime ERP customer. Learn more about PD Systems: https://www.pd-sys.net/
- The Geneva Foundation: The Geneva Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that advances military medicine through innovative scientific research, exceptional program management. Since 2015, The Geneva Foundation has been an early adopter of the JAMIS Prime system, testing out capabilities in newer modules like Business Planning, Distribution, and Human Resources. Over the past couple of years, the team at Geneva Foundation team has committed themselves to building their business around Prime, upgrading their systems, and fine tuning the way their teams utilize each feature and capability. The Geneva Foundation has been very instrumental in helping JAMIS build additional non-profit functionality into the JAMIS system. Learn more about The Geneva Foundation: https://genevausa.org/
- Harmonia Holdings Group: Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, award-winning, woman-owned company, was born in 2006 at Virginia Tech’s Corporate Research Center in Blacksburg, VA. Harmonia has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US for 11 years, were selected to be on the Fed 100 in 2018, and have been repeatedly named to the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 and the Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100. Harmonia was very selective in their long in-depth evaluation process, eventually signing up as a JAMIS customer in July of 2018. Since then, Harmonia has been a huge JAMIS advocate and consistently provides references on behalf of JAMIS to businesses looking at ERP systems. Learn more about Harmonia Holdings Group: https://www.harmonia.com/
In this category, we recognize three key individuals within our customer base that have shown their own unique talent, innovation, passion, and commitment to success. These are people that are an extension of the JAMIS team, who show leadership, and make everyone around them better.
- Chris Gluski, Gulf Copper & Manufacturing: Gulf Copper & Manufacturing Corporation is an employee-owned company that repairs and refurbishes marine vessels and offshore rigs, and fabricates ancillary components. Chris Gluski has worked hand-in-hand with the JAMIS product team to innovate and develop new customization ideas and continues to push the boundaries of what is possible in the JAMIS Prime system. Chris was an early adopter of Microsoft Azure Cognitive AI capabilities in Prime, he’s always testing new Prime product releases and provides valuable feedback to the JAMIS product team. Mr. Gluski is an invaluable contributor to the JAMIS team and our solutions. Learn more about Gulf Copper: https://www.gulfcopper.com/
- Karen Farlow, PeopleTec: Founded in April 2005, PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned business with over 500 employees, providing emerging technologies, engineering solutions, modeling and simulation, cybersecurity, and mission operations and program support services to the Department of Defense and Civilian Federal sectors. When Karen Farlow joined PeopleTec, the company had Prime in place for about two years. But they still needed to expand their usage of the system to help Executives and PM’s get the reporting they needed. By rolling up her sleeves and transforming the company’s reporting and dashboards with the help of our Microsoft Power BI integration, she helped to give their team what they needed and more. Learn more about PeopleTec: https://www.peopletec.com/
- Amanda Douglas, Specialty Systems Inc.: Specialty Systems Inc. (SSI) has been delivering Information Technology services to the Federal/State/Local Government and Commercial Industry markets since 1978. SSI became a client in 2012 and was acquired by Castellum in August 2021, a publicly traded company based in Bethesda, MD. Amanda Douglas, Chief Financial Officer at SSI, has been an integral part of their success with the JAMIS Prime solution and has always a big advocate of JAMIS. They continue to expand the usage of JAMIS Prime throughout their organization as they grow and get the most out of its reporting capabilities, invoicing automation, and real-time information on budgets and funding for each of their task orders. Learn more about SSI: https://www.specialtysystems.com/
JAMIS Customer Excellence Awardees:
Recognizing the JAMIS clients who display a clear understanding of the key system features and processes within JAMIS Prime, have a willingness to test and adopt new product features and capabilities, and are consistently an advocate for JAMIS in the broader GovCon community.
- Sigma Defense: Sigma Defense Systems, LLC, is a leading technology company serving the Department of Defense (DoD) providing systems and services for Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance since 2006. https://sigmadefense.com/
- Verus Research: A growing player in research services for government and commercial customers, Verus Research provides innovative outcomes in engineering and the physical sciences. https://verusresearch.net/
- INNOVIM: Founded in 2002, INNOVIM is an information technology solution provider offering innovative services to improve business and scientific processes, including strategic technology consulting, software and system development, large and complex information and data-processing systems development and maintenance, and information technology outsourcing. https://innovim.com/
- Nuvotronics/Cubic: Guided by continuous customer collaboration, Cubic Mission Communications and Computing is reshaping multi-domain operations through mission-inspired solutions including the latest satellite, cellular, and radio frequency (RF) technology. https://www.mc2.cubic.com/
- Boecore: Boecore is a women-owned aerospace and defense engineering company that specializes in software solutions, systems engineering, cybersecurity, enterprise networks, and mission operations. http://boecore.com/
- ClearPlan: The absolute go-to company for effective program planning & control services for complex industry programs including Program Planning, Efficient Earned Value Management Compliance, and Program Control Tools & Technology. https://clearplanconsulting.com/
- Applied Training Solutions: a leading provider of training and operational support technologies for national defense and emergency management, ATS conducts more than 100 State and Federal interactive and immersive crisis response and consequence management training exercises annually. https://www.appliedtrg.com/
- Analysis, Computing & Engineering Solutions, Inc. (ACES): Analysis, Computing and Engineering Solutions, Incorporated (ACES, Inc.), an EverWatch Company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. https://acesinc.net/
JAMIS Partner Excellence Awardees:
These awards are given to JAMIS Partner Network who demonstrated repeated success in implementing innovative solutions, established new benchmarks for quality and showed a relentless drive to achieve desired customer business outcomes.
- Gehn Lyon Consulting: Gehn Lyon Consulting provides a wide array of services supporting the development, implementation, and customization of JAMIS Prime ERP applications. http://gehnlyon.com/
- Metis GovCon Support: Metis GovCon Support is comprised of government contracting professionals with combined experience of over 60 years. Their team has extensive finance and government contracting experience as CFOs, Controllers, Accounting Managers, Implementation Managers, Project Control Managers, and Contract Managers. https://metisgovconsupport.com/
- SDL Consulting: The SDL Consulting specialize in JAMIS Prime Implementations and have successfully implemented all modules of this comprehensive ERP system for over 80 clients. https://www.sdlconsulting.net/
“While we recognize these individual companies for their accomplishments, we also want to thank all of our customers for their continued loyalty to JAMIS and all the work they do for our government and citizens,” added Dan Rusert, JAMIS VP of Marketing. “At the end of the day, it’s our customers who make us who we are. And we really want to thank all of them.”