DCAA Update and Discussion
In the government contract regulatory compliance environment, transparency of the contracting process has gained considerable importance and visibility. This webinar will provide some insight into 2018 and highlight changes in the past year. Join JAMIS Software and industry expert, Craig Stetson from Capital Edge Consulting, Inc. as he reviews the compliance changes and obstacles that could directly affect government contractors’ compliance programs which may impact multiple areas of the business, including:
- Cost accounting and allocation practices
- Determination of allowable costs
- Estimating and pricing practices
- Business systems documentation and internal controls
- Purchasing and supply chain management practices
- Contract administration and financial reporting practices
Upon completion of this webinar, participants should be aware of recent legislative, regulatory and DCAA audit guidance actions affecting government contract compliance and identify challenges that may be in store for 2018. This webinar will provide some insight to 2018 and highlight changes in the past year.
For a closer look and to find out more about how JAMIS Prime ERP can help your organization achieve DCAA Compliance, sign up here for our next webinar.