- Fund Accounting
- Grant Management
- Restricted Funds Management
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Real-time Dashboards and Reporting
JAMIS Prime offers business management software engineered for nonprofits with federal funding
Federal grant applications are complex, time-consuming, and highly competitive. Having software that can help you navigate grant application complexities and manage awarded grants in one integrated system will ensure you have a leg up on your competition.
With significant regulatory requirements for using federal funds, having a system in place that is engineered for nonprofits is crucial. Nonprofits have unique workflows and data requirements. Upon being awarded federal funding, nonprofits must deliver and implement regulatory policies governing procurement, reporting, cost allocation, and administration of funds. Relying on a solution not specifically designed for nonprofits can lead to prolonged implementation, delays, and potential non-compliance, which might mean funding reduction or even debarment.
JAMIS Prime ERP Nonprofit Edition provides an intuitive user experience and eliminates the risk of non-compliance and disconnected data.
Optimize Your Nonprofit Organization
- Manage and administer grant funding with ease
- Grant Management, Obligation Processing, Restricted Funds Management, Core Financials, Time & Expense, and Human Capital Management
- Real-time Dashboards and Reporting, including Non-Profit Financial Statements, Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Activities, Statement of Functional Expense
NONPROFIT ACCOUNTING SUITE
- Fund Accounting: Enables your nonprofit organization to allocate money into different groups in order to keep them organized and only spend funds on their designated purpose.
- Grant Management: Administer the entire grant lifecycle, including organizing grant money, tracking progress, and processing grant applications while seeing them through to post-award and finally grant closure.
- Budgeting & Planning: Provides a single unified source for collaboration, leading to accurate and trustworthy budgets and forecasts.
REPORTING AND COMPLIANCE
- Restricted Funds Management: Accurate accounting for contributions and grants with donor restrictions
- Automated Form Generation, including SF 270 - Request for Advance or Reimbursement, and SF 425 - Federal Financial Report
- Provides your organization with reports that give you the essential information you need on how funds are being used and the progress made towards the goals outlined in each award agreement