Security & Compliance
- SSAE 18 Type 2 and NIST 800-171 Compliance (for SaaS customers)
- All business logic and processing is done on a server in a secure location of your choice.
- Data transferred over the Internet and data stored in the database is encrypted.
- Complete system audit reports that include login information, IP address information, and all system changes made by any individual.
The Prime application has both role-based security and data restriction groups built-in. This allows for the security you need for your organizations critical data, as well as a personalized experience for your end users.
Prime allows you to set role-based rights by:
- Suite: Finance, Distribution, Configuration, etc.
- Module: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, etc.
- Screen: any Prime screen
- Field: any Prime field
- Field-value levels: using row-level security
JAMIS Prime enables a seamless user authentication experience for your users. Right out of the box, you can easily enable Microsoft’s Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Live ID, or Google’s OAuth 2.0 client IDs. You may also use other 3rd-Party solutions as well with a little more work, such as OneLogin.com.