- Bill of Material
- Production Management
- Engineering Change Control
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Sales Order Management
- Procurement & Inventory Management
- Quality Management
Thrive in the Federal Contracting Industry with Modern, Integrated, and Cost-Effective Project Manufacturing ERP on a Future-Proof Cloud Platform
JAMIS Prime Manufacturing Edition is a project manufacturing system built for government contractors that helps manufacturers improve profits, maximize resources, and maintain regulatory compliance. An extensive suite of connected business applications provides unparalleled manufacturing depth for production, estimating, engineering, material planning, scheduling, product configuration, and manufacturing data collection. And integration with JAMIS Prime ERP’s project accounting, job costing, and automated billing systems creates a powerful combination unmatched in the industry.
- Modern and user-friendly project manufacturing software
- Connect Finance and Production teams' data, systems, and processes on a single platform
- Streamline processes and deliver meaningful insights into your manufacturing operations
- Connected manufacturing business solutions for production, estimating, engineering, material planning, and quality management
- Facilitates regulatory compliance
PROJECT MANUFACTURING BUILT FOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS
- Connect Finance and Production teams' data, systems, and processes on a single platform that grows and adapts with you
- The software optimizes production workflows, from creating bills of material to executing work orders, resulting in enhanced efficiency and reduced production times.
- Manage all supply chain and logistics activities in one place and connect those activities to projects and financials. This includes warehouse management, inventory management, and procurement.
- Harness the power of robust MRP tools integrated into JAMIS Prime Manufacturing Edition. Forecast demand, plan procurement, and optimize inventory levels, ultimately reducing costs and mitigating the risk of shortages.
COMPLIANCE AND REGULATORY SUPPORT
- JAMIS helps customers meet federal government regulations outlined in the CAS (Cost Accounting Standards) and FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation).
- Facilitate compliance with DFARS Subpart 242.72 – Contractor Materials Management and Accounting Systems (MMAS).
- JAMIS has taken the necessary steps to meet the data security standards and regulations of NIST SP 800-171 and DFARS 252.204-7012 for our customers. And is working towards Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) level 2 compliance requirements once the program is finalized.
MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS
- Use predefined and custom-configured dashboards and business intelligence for real-time information
- Manage by exception with alerts for low-stock, machine down-time, excessive costs or time, and other production metrics
- Connected to a strong project‐based enterprise resource planning environment for invoicing, materials management, and financial accounting
- Streamline processes with backflushing and barcoding
- Minimize IT costs with a comprehensive ERP with unlimited user licensing
Features & Benefits:
Bill of Materials and Routing
Integrated Manufacturing BOM/Routing: Connect materials, work instructions and overhead costs to an operation to accommodate time-phased release of materials.
Multi-level BOM/Routing: Multiple levels of bills of material for both engineering and costed views of the entire product structure.
Multiple Costing Methods and Capabilities: Calculate costs at average, standard and actual cost. Add tooling costs and overhead costs, both fixed and variable.
- Production Orders: Create production orders manually, from sales orders, or with the material requirements planning (MRP) module.
- Manufacturing Scheduling: Employ multiple scheduling options including both forward and backward manufacturing scheduling methods.
- Production Performance: Monitor and manage performance with detailed reports, including actual vs. standard/planned costs including labor, material, machine, tooling, and fixed and variable overheads for work in process and job costs.
- Pre-assign Lot and Serial Numbers: Create and pre-assign lot and serial numbers for finished goods using configurable number masking.
Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Improved Profits: Time-phased material planning ensures materials are purchased just in time for manufacturing. Critical material reports and exception messages help planners to respond to real-world changes impacting demand and production schedules.
- Maximize Utilization: Accurate material plans ensure that material is available for production. This improves resource scheduling to maximize machine, work center, and labor resources.
- Manage by Exception: Monitor material plans, material shortage reports, and production from a real-time dashboard. Drill-down to manage material plans using exception messaging to keep production running at peak performance.
Sales Order Management
- Improve ordering, fulfillment, and delivery processes by giving your team real-time data using order management software to improve customer service.
- Allocate stock for customer orders, manage drop-shipments from vendors, manage customer returns, and tailor workflows and approval processes.
- Simplify order scheduling with blanket sales orders and streamline cross-company buy-sell transactions by automatically creating a sales order in one company from a purchase order in another company in the same tenant.
- Robust kitting and disassembly
- Streamlined item management with matrix items using attributes
- Powerful replenishment for automated orders
- Quality traceability with lot and serial control
- Flexible locations by warehouse, aisle, rack, shelf, and bin
Quality Management System
- Gain anytime, anywhere control over quality-related issues
- Ensure the step-by-step completion of QC tests
- Monitor materials in real-time to maintain quality and compliance
- Execute inspection plans, checklists, and QC tests against products, people, and equipment