JAMIS Software Corporation offers cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solutions to government contractors and other project-focused organizations. Its premier solution, JAMIS Prime ERP, delivers a fully integrated application comprised of finance/project accounting, time and expense management, business planning/forecasting, purchasing, inventory management, human capital management (HCM), customer relationship management (CRM), and fixed assets suites. JAMIS is uniquely positioned to provide scalable solutions that enable compliance with the requirements of the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). For almost over 30 years, JAMIS has been partnering with top names in federal contracting, including Booz Allen Hamilton, Alion Science, Boeing, Jacobs Engineering, J&J Worldwide, IBM, M1 Support Services, Urban Institute, and many more.
We are currently looking for a results-oriented and service-driven Application Support Specialist III to join our JAMIS Support Team! The Application Support Specialist III provides expert technical and consultative support to our JAMIS Prime customers and partners. The Application Support Specialist III will be responsible for managing CRM intake issues escalated from level I support agents, assisting our Professional Service Team, and JAMIS Prime Partners with customer-related issues. This position requires in-depth knowledge of JAMIS Prime ERP system modules and business processes. This position works with the Application Support Manager and Prime Development Team to define solutions for report issues, enhancements, and provides technical expertise to the customers. This position is responsible for performing all duties in accordance with the JAMIS Software company’s policies and procedures.
- Answer client calls, resolve issues, and log information into CRM support tracking software.
- Provide level 3 support for issues that are unable to be resolved by levels I and II.
- Assist with mentoring and training level I and II support staff.
- Determine if escalation is necessary to ensure proper resolution to be taken place.
- Reconcile transactions, create test companies and inquiry reports, and import data into customers’ Prime ERP system.
- Troubleshoot problems to a resolution and document resolution process.
- Requires demonstrating sound troubleshooting skills, creating and assigning tasks, and escalating issues through to a documented resolution.
- Effectively manage and execute additional special projects as required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business degree is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Job Cost Accounting, JAMIS Classic or Prime ERP systems
- Experience with the software industry and high technology sector is highly desirable.
- Must be able to define technical details, best practices, and procedures consistently and accurately.
- Proficient in the use of Excel spreadsheets and Pivot tables, Windows software packages, and JAMIS Prime ERP system is a must.
- Strong attention to details and a solid analytic skill base.
- Excellent phone and email communication skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple, shifting priorities and a large volume of technical problem resolution.
- Be an independent high-level contributor, who can function with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit strong decision-making skills and the ability to grasp and communicate complex concepts quickly and independently.
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Must have a results-oriented work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work in a small team environment.
What we offer
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with generous employer match; and paid time off.
No relocation is applicable for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your resume with the title of this job listing in the subject line: Jobs@jamis.com