For companies doing business with the federal government, labor management and the complex laws and regulations associated with it can be daunting. While there are systems that have the ability to automate some of the setup and labor management processes, it can be difficult to find a single solution that encompasses all of your requirements. Particularly if you’re a federal contractor with contracts subject to the Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act, payment of prevailing wage and fringe benefits, basic recordkeeping, and notification requirements are critical to the success of your business.
Some of the key areas where JAMIS Prime can help your organization:
- Timesheets: Supports advanced time management options that streamline time entry & approvals, automate compliance, and control project charging.
- Labor Category Mapping: Prime provides organizations with flexible options to set up and manage the project workforce.
- Wage Determination: JAMIS Prime automatically selects the correct WD rate based on the labor location, labor category, and date found in the timesheet
- Health & Welfare Fringe Benefits: Assists contractors in ensuring that fringe benefits count towards their H&W obligations and are supportable as “bona fide” fringe benefits.
- Subcontractor Labor Management: Helps ensure that Service Contract Act (SCA) covered independent contractors receive the appropriate wages and fringe benefits.
- Reporting & Documentation: Prime provides real-time reporting and documentation for when the United States Department of Labor (DOL) comes knocking at your door.
Whether you’re providing IT, security, construction, engineering, facilities maintenance, or any other related service to the federal government, JAMIS Prime ERP is the system of choice for GovCons with complex labor requirements. To learn more about how JAMIS can help your organization, click HERE.