JAMIS Software Corporation is a leading provider of ERP software solutions designed specifically for government contractors, nonprofits, and other project-focused organizations. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence
JAMIS is currently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, result-oriented Business Development Representative to join our high-performing Sales team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of exceeding sales quota, is driven by the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a full sales pipeline. The primary responsibilities include filling pipelines with qualified leads through outbound outreach activities via making cold calls, sending emails, leading high-level discovery calls with prospects, and educating the market on the value of JAMIS Prime ERP’s solution. In addition, this candidate will have experience navigating through target organizations, speaking to multiple decision makers, and improving JAMIS’s brand name recognition.
The Business Development Representative plays an integral part of our sales organization and a critical role in the growth and success of the company. This position will report directly to the Director of Business Development and Marketing.
- Generate pipeline through proactive outreach to prospects via cold calling, social selling, and strategic email campaigning
- Become a solution specialist with our signature application, JAMIS Prime ERP
- Build market awareness of JAMIS for their assigned product and services offerings built for the federal contracting industry
- Educate prospects on how the solution helps address a client issue/need, and identify sales inhibitors from prospect discussions
- Bring focus, energy, and go-to-market skills to help our firm win more business, close cycle times, and improve our overall win rate
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline
- Demonstrate excellence in applying a professional sales methodology to qualify opportunities and gain insights from win/loss reviews as input to the integrated sales management process
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of demonstrated successful solution sales experience in software or technology industry; verifiable track record of exceeding expectations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Business, Communication or a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong subject matter knowledge or industry experience ideally with ERP or related SaaS software and/or selling to the Federal Government Contracting space is a plus
- Excellent consultative and interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of impeccable trust, confidence, and results
- Able to understand complex content and relate content around industry issues, client needs, and JAMIS service offerings
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Time management and organization skills
- Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
What we offer
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer a culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with generous employer match; and paid time off.