JAMIS is a growing company that has been supporting government contractors for more than 30 years, specializing in Finance and Accounting software. Government contractors deserve technology solutions that improve how they serve their federal customers, not get in the way. At JAMIS Software, we understand the unique requirements of tracking and managing government contracts – from the RFI, to contract award, to staffing through project delivery, accounting, and reporting – while staying compliant with DCAA, FAR, NIST, and other industry requirements. That’s why we built JAMIS Prime ERP, a modern and advanced Cloud ERP solution designed to support government contractors every step of the way. We have offices in San Diego, CA; Boulder, CO, Coral Springs, FL, Mahwah, NJ; and Reston, VA. This position is currently being considered for either in-office or remote work.
We are currently looking for a results-oriented and service-driven Application Support Specialist IV to join our JAMIS Support Team! The Application Support Specialist IV is responsible for providing expert technical and consultative support to our JAMIS Prime customers and partners. The Application Support Specialist IV will be responsible for managing CRM intake issues escalated from other level support agents, assisting our Professional Service Team, and JAMIS Prime Partners with customer-related issues. This position requires in-depth knowledge of JAMIS Prime ERP system modules and business processes. This position works with the Application Support Manager and Prime Development Team to define solutions for report issues, enhancements and provides technical expertise to the customers. This position is responsible for performing all duties in accordance with the JAMIS Software company’s policies and procedures.
This position reports to the Customer Support Manager and may be located either in one of our JAMIS offices or remote.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer client calls, resolve issues, log information into CRM support tracking software.
- Log detailed information into CRM support tracking software.
- Follow up with customers on the status and provide resolution to issues.
- Provide level 4 support for issues that are unable to be resolved by lower support levels.
- Assist with mentoring and training other level support teams.
- Assist with training documentation and procedure writing.
- Determine if escalation is necessary to ensure proper resolution takes place.
- Reconcile transactions, create test companies, reports, dashboards, and import and export customer’s data, Prime ERP system.
- Research and Define solutions to customer issues.
- Troubleshoot problems to a resolution and document resolution process.
- Require demonstrating sound troubleshooting skills, creating and assigning tasks, and escalating issues through to a documented resolution.
- Effectively manage and execute additional special projects as required.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business degree is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Job Cost Accounting, JAMIS Classic, or Prime ERP systems
- Experience with the software industry and high technology sector is highly desirable.
- Must be able to define technical details, best practices, and procedures consistently and accurately.
- Expert in the use of Excel spreadsheets and Pivot tables, Windows software packages, and JAMIS Prime ERP system is a must.
- Strong attention to detail and a solid analytic skill base.
- Excellent phone and email communication skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple, shifting priorities and a large volume of technical problem resolution.
- Be an independent high-level contributor, who can function with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit strong decision-making skills and the ability to grasp and communicate complex concepts quickly and independently.
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Must have a results-oriented work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work in a small team environment.
What JAMIS Offers You:
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer a culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with generous employer match; and paid time off.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your resume with the title of this job listing to in the subject line: Jobs@jamis.com