JAMIS Software is looking for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Implementation Consultants that live in or very near the San Diego, CA area.
The primary responsibility of the ERP Implementation Consultant is to assist the implementation team and support our specialized ERP software at multiple client sites. This activity includes the setup of different modules within our ERP suite, reporting and dashboarding, data migration, and interfaces to other software products.
As ERP Implementation Consultant, you’ll work directly with the Professional Services Leadership and be part of the growth and success of our consulting practice, product offering and company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in client implementation projects
- Gather system requirements and document client processes
- Provide technical support to clients
- Participate in client, partner, and internal staff training
- Perform software and business process testing
- Perform Data Migration services for clients
- Develop reports and dashboards for customers using existing reporting tools
- Create documentation as needed by the client
- A background in Government Contracting and/or Accounting and/or Consulting
- A recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Information Systems)
- Time management skills
- Good customer relationship skills
- Good communication skills
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Be self-motivated
- Flexible and able to work independently as well as within a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to meet customer deadlines in a constantly evolving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and computer skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
What we offer
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with generous employer match; and paid time off.
No relocation is applicable for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your resume with the title of this job listing to in the subject line: Jobs@jamis.com