JAMIS Software is looking for ERP Implementation Consultants that live in or very near the Fort Lauderdale, FL or San Diego, CA, or McLean, VA areas.
If you have a Controller or Accounting Manager background and are technical in nature, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Grow with our team…
The primary responsibility of the ERP Implementation Consultant is to implement and support specialized ERP software at multiple client sites. This includes the setup of different modules within our ERP suite, data migration, and interfaces to other software products. The Consultant is also responsible for developing and documenting customer-specific functionality for the ERP software. This position requires 50% travel.
As ERP Implementation Consultant, you’ll work directly with the Director, Professional Services, and play a critical role in the growth and success of our consulting practice and company.
- Participate in client implementation projects
- Gather system requirements and document client processes
- Provide technical support and consulting services to clients
- Participate in client, partner, and internal staff training
- Perform software and business process testing
- Perform Data Migration services for clients
- Develop reports for customers using the included report writer
- Build and sustain ongoing relationships of openness and trust with clients
- Train client staff ineffective use of the software
- Create documentation as needed by the client
- BS Degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Information Systems) or any other related field is a must; an equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable
- 3+ years of experience in government contracting, preferring a Finance or Accounting background
- Outstanding general consulting skills (soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement)
- Exceptional oral, written, composition, and grammatical skills
- Exhibit strong decision-making skills and the ability to grasp and communicate complex concepts quickly and independently
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment and be comfortable with high levels of uncertainty
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Ideally would have a strong understanding of common industry standards and business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Invoicing), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) and Business Intelligence.
- Excellent command of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to proactively manage priorities and goals in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to pass a background check
What we offer
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer a culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with generous employer match; and paid time off.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your resume with the title of this job listing in the subject line: Jobs@jamis.com