JAMIS Software is looking for ERP Implementation Systems Analysts that live in or very near the Fort Lauderdale, FL or San Diego, CA, or McLean, VA areas.
If you have a Finance or Accounting background and are technical in nature, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Grow with our team…
The primary responsibility of the ERP Implementation Systems Analyst is to support the implementation of specialized ERP software at multiple client sites. This includes the configuration and testing of different modules within our ERP suite, data migration, interfaces to other software products, training, and support.
As ERP Implementation Systems Analyst, you will work directly with the Director or Professional Services and play a critical role in the growth and success of our consulting practice and company.
- Participate in client implementation projects, including:
- ERP System configuration and testing
- Software configuration and business process testing
- Technical support services
- Supplemental training in effective use of the system
- Data Migration and Integration services and support
- Report development using the included report writers
- Documentation creation, as needed
- Participate in client, partner, and internal staff training
- Build and sustain ongoing relationships of openness and trust with clients
- BS Degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Information Systems) or any other related field is a must; an equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable
- 2+ years of experience in government contracting, preferring a Finance or Accounting background
- Outstanding general skills (soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement)
- Exceptional oral, written, composition, and grammatical skills
- Exhibit strong decision-making skills and the ability to grasp and communicate complex concepts quickly and independently
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently when performing tasks
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Ideally would have a strong understanding of common industry standards and business practices related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Invoicing)
- Excellent command of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to proactively manage priorities and goals in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to pass a background check
What we offer
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; 401(k) with a generous employer match; and paid time off. No relocation is applicable for this position.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply with the job title in the subject line.