JAMIS Prime’s Project Accounting Suite is designed to meet the critical accounting, back-office, and operations needs and challenges of the most demanding government contractors, while offering real-time insight into key contract and project management performance metrics. Proper use and configuration of JAMIS Prime provides government contracting clients with an ERP system that will enable full compliance with DCAA, FAR, and CAS requirements.
The SF 1408 Pre-award Survey of a Prospective Contractor Accounting System, are designed to discover if you have a job cost accounting system. For cost reimbursable contracts, job cost accounting is critical. And the importance of job cost accounting for fixed-priced contracts is often overlooked. If you don’t have a good system in place, you may not be aware of your profit/loss ratios on the contract. This can be crucial when you bid on the next contract. JAMIS Prime gives its customers a leg up on the competition and helps to satisfy the requirements of government job cost accounting by supporting:
- Tracking of detailed cost information (direct, indirect, and overhead expenses) for each contract, project, and subtask
- Allocation of indirect costs to final cost objectives
- Treatment of unallowable expenses which are required for cost-reimbursable contracts
- Special treatment of Research and Development (R&D) and Bid & Proposal (B&P) expenses
- Comply with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 31
- Satisfy the audit requirements of the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
To find out more, view our webinar recording today.