Together with Federal Publications Seminars (FPS), JAMIS offers clients, prospects, and friends affordable access to the largest and most comprehensive online training and education content for government contracting professionals
From foundational education, to intensive training for the experienced government contractor. These webinars, webinar series, and other resources are taught by the same renowned faculty you find in classroom courses, offering the quality training and expertise you’ve come to expect from Federal Publications Seminars. JAMIS-FPSOnline may be accessed 24x7 - anytime from anywhere.
The FPSOnline library includes both live and on demand individual webinars, webinar series, podcasts, and premium content that includes the Procurement University and Foundations of the FAR webinar series. FPSOnline includes:
- Unlimited, 24x7 access to 400+ online courses including live webinars, webinar series, and on-demand programs
- 8-10 new programs are added each month; content is up-to-the-minute
- CLE/CPE approved content, available whenever possible when live sessions are attended
- Foundational courses for new contracting professionals
- Hot topic and emerging issue webinars to keep you current and compliant
- Quality teaching from the industry leader — FPSOnline sessions are conducted by our nationally recognized classroom instructors
How Much Does it Cost?
Single User Subscriptions - $275 for 12 months from date of purchase exclusively for JAMIS clients. Standard pricing is $795.
Multi-user and Organization Subscriptions - Special pricing is available for groups.