JAMIS Software Corporation, a leading provider of ERP software solutions designed specifically for government contractors and other project-focused organizations, announced today that they will be partnering with Bidspeed to help customers streamline the business development life cycle from opportunity identification and pipeline management all the way through contract award. The partnership will provide the only fully integrated one stop shop application for all government contracting needs, and it will be available at an affordable price. “With this strategic partnership, we saw an opportunity to solve a real business issue and integrate key data across departments to give our customers a true competitive advantage”, said JAMIS President, Jeffrey Noolas.
Now, customers will have the ability to:
- Manage the entire government contract lifecycle including: opportunity identification, pipeline management, collaboration and teaming, full CRM and capture management, financial management, human capital management, and project management.
- Single sign-on access to an integrated cloud environment, with all of the information businesses need for success in one place
- Actively identify, monitor and target competition and their contracts
- Communicate more efficiently across departments, and ensure key company data is easily accessible when needed
- Improve the win rate by effectively tracking performance data with integrated dashboards and reports
- Actively follow the Government’s annual Budget from Agency to Executive to Legislative approval of the President’s proposed budget and manage their contacts and task to produce better results
Bidspeed President, Mr. Mike Wray declared, “The JAMIS-Bidspeed partnership will streamline Government Contractors processes to create a more efficient end-to-end business operating environment. This partnership aligns industry with the Government Sequestration environment and creates the ability for Contractors to cut the bottom line while minimizing fee reduction.”