Federal buyers are tasked to buy goods and services but are obligated to follow a complex law-book (called the Federal Acquisition Regulations). This governs their decisions and puts their career at tremendous risk.
GSA Contracts were developed to cut the red-tape and allow federal buyers a way to purchase in a much simpler manner. Therefore, a Contractor with a GSA Contract has a tremendous advantage over their competitor and operate in a smaller pool of competition.
There are many advantages to getting a GSA Schedule Contract for your Company:
- A Direct Route to Federal Buyers
- Simplified Buying Processes,
- Pre-negotiated Terms & Prices
- Trust among Contracting Officers
- Access to Exclusive GSA Systems
Qualifying for a GSA Contract
To “qualify” for a GSA Contract, a Company must be in business for two years, backed-up by financials. The only other requirement is that the Company have project experience in the GSA Schedule categories they are pursuing. It is a much smoother process if revenues are beyond $250k annually, but that is not a requirement.
Bidspeed has partnered with GSA Focus to provide clients with an opportunity to obtain a GSA schedule with a full 100% guarantee on becoming GSA schedule holder. Learn how to use Bidspeed to apply your guaranteed GSA schedule; develop a Strategy, Identify Government Opportunities, Manage those opportunities to obtain new Government business.
GSA Focus will make the process simple and we guarantee you to get a GSA Contract, in the end, or you pay nothing! With a GSA Contract, you will enjoy a distinct advantage in the $445 Billion Federal Market. We have seen revenue increase by 260%.
GSA Focus is here to make the complex GSA Contract process simple for you. We specialize in GSA Contract Services only; this is all we do. With nearly 50 years of combined experience within the GSA space.
We take full responsibility for our GSA Contract services. So, if you do not get a GSA Contract, in the end, then you pay nothing! We pre-screen every potential client and offer an honest assessment. Only if a company meets the GSA’s necessary requirements will we pursue a GSA Contract on their behalf. And, if it’s not the right time, we can consult on the proper steps to take.
Bidspeed is a full-service Government Opportunity Management & Business Development System with Government business opportunities fully integrated with a customer relationship management processes (see website here: http://www.fedbidspeed.com/). Bidspeed has incorporated over 34,000 business opportunity procurement sites that include Federal, State, and Local Government Business and also include Grants, Research Institutions, and Manufacturing purchasing organizations. Bidspeed has solved the past, present and future procurement data problem and also provides your company with expiring contracts information, forecast and incumbent contractor information to included historical contract(s) with reporting functionality. Bidspeed also has built in processes, which automate the design, marketing, delivery, recording, and posting of the webinars. Bidspeed provides an entirely functional collaboration virtual environment for both internal and external teaming development. The Bidspeed platform is 100% on-line, secured access with internal-to-external firewall ability for your company to actively develop your proposals and work as a team in a collaborative environment. With Bidspeed Government contractors have the ability to:
- Develop an integrated a strategic marketing plan with clear vision
- Functional storage of past contract performance
- Actively know, monitor and target competition and their contracts
- Use a real, interactive pipeline with full management capability (Kill all the Spreadsheets)
- Maximize teams, networks, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Win with efficiency (Efficiency = More Opportunities Reviewed = More Submitted Proposals = More Opportunities to Win)
- Conduct daily business development activities with real-time situational understanding of the Government market
- Actively follow the Government’s annual Budget from Agency to Executive to Legislative approval President’s proposed budget and manage their contacts and task to produce better results
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can utilize JAMIS Prime and Bidspeed together for success in a competitive government contracting environment.