JAMIS is introducing an all-new Human Resource Management Suite built for government contractors, fully integrated with JAMIS Prime ERP. The all new cloud-based platform gives organizations the ability to streamline recruitment, talent management, and organizational planning, giving decision makers the tools they need for effective human capital management. Recently Josh Bersin, world-known industry analyst and founder of Bersin by Deloitte said, “In 2017 the #1 issue on the minds of CEOs was cyber security, regulatory risk, immigration, and other issues relative to security. In 2018, it was people. It’s attracting talent, developing leaders, creating a level of fairness in the organization, providing good healthcare, measuring people well and creating a diverse workforce.”1
With more data available in the cloud, and more accessible than ever, it will ultimately create smarter decision making. As Aneel Bhusri, CEO of Workday said several years ago, “The debate between the cloud and on-premise is largely dead. The cloud has become mainstream.”2 And with the latest web services integration connecting each functional area of the organization, it will streamline processes and increase communication and collaboration between teams. JAMIS HR Suite will align your resources with company goals and objectives while enabling you to meet all of your HR reporting/compliance needs.
Some of the standout features within JAMIS HR Suite include:
- Recruiting/Applicant Tracking
- Automated recruiting makes it faster and easier to acquire the best talent. JAMIS HCM offers advanced tools to assist recruiters and hiring managers with the entire hiring process–from requisitions, sourcing, applicant tracking/management, screening, and interviewing, to the final job offer and new hire onboarding.
- A strong onboarding program accelerates the time-to-performance of new employees by effectively transferring the knowledge and tools they need to start contributing quickly. You define the process, including onboarding documentation and other new hire activities and the JAMIS Onboarding program can plan and schedule internal tasks and activities, such as providing computing equipment, assigning a phone number and preparing the work station.
- Benefit Administration/Open Enrollment and Life Events
- JAMIS delivers an intuitive benefits experience for both HR and employees. JAMIS Benefits Administration gives you the flexibility to define, manage, and adjust benefit plans to match the unique requirements of your business. You can manage both company and employee paid-contributions within a single system. JAMIS also helps you automate updates to your benefits providers, reducing errors and paperwork. Open Enrollment significantly reduces the time and expense associated with administering employee benefits with paper enrollment.
- Training/Competency Management
- The training management module tracks all training activities, including course and class setup, class enrollment and course credit/grade. Provides HR with full audit trails of all mandatory, career enhancement and seminar-related training for both internal and external training. Scheduled training produces notification emails, highlights scheduling conflicts and manages waiting lists. Employees may sign up for optional training via the self-service portal. JAMIS HCM also enables tracking of employee competencies, accreditations, skills, licenses, certifications, and education.
- Performance Management and Compensation Management
- JAMIS Performance/Compensation management allows you to align business strategy to the goals of your workforce. Compensation Management is an advanced salary planning, incentive and stock-planning tool, enabling managers and Human Resource departments to streamline the review process. JAMIS HCM will provide employees with truly meaningful assessments, so they understand what’s expected of them, and assign targeted development plans where needed. Fair, consistent and efficient compensation management practices will assist in attracting, retaining and motivating employees to achieve business goals.
- Employee Self Service
- Employees can use ESS to gain real-time access to HR & Payroll information anytime and anywhere using internet browsers. Your HR staff will gain productivity as your employees take ownership of their data. Employees can use ESS for company news, policies, benefits, time-off balances, viewing paychecks, W2 forms, personal information, and all official HR data.
- Manager Self Service
- With JAMIS, HR Managers can review and authorize items submitted by their direct reports (such as time-off requests and requests for training). MSS also processes employee performance reviews, manages the compensation process, initiates position transfers, processes salary increases/bonuses and more. Manager Self-Service puts the information managers need at their fingertips, giving them the ability to more closely monitor and direct their team toward the strategic goals of the organization. MSS streamlines the way employee information is managed in the HR system by ensuring accurate data and appropriate approvals, and by limiting mistakes that can be made through a manual data entry system.
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- JAMIS HR streamlines your HR reporting by including a library of over 100 report templates, including EEO and Vets 100/100A reporting. These reports cross all areas of HR and Payroll can be used out-of-the-box or modified to suit your needs. The reporting system assists you in successfully passing Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) audits or any Department of Labor review. JAMIS HR and Payroll reporting gives you easy and fast access to real-time, meaningful employee information without the need for IT or technical assistance. Your employee data is available on demand, anytime, anywhere a user has an Internet connection and a web browser.
To get a sneak peak of the all-new JAMIS Human Resources Suite, click HERE to view an on-demand video overview. To find out more about the application, you can contact JAMIS directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bersin, Josh. “OUR FAVORITE JOSH BERSIN QUOTES ON EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT”. Human Resources Today.
- Bhusri, Aneel. “Workday’s Co-CEO Looks Ahead” Forbes.